Experience the Difference at LawyerLisa
There are literally thousands of attorneys to choose from when you need legal assistance. We want you to know what we have to offer.
- A comprehensive approach to planning and transactional work. When you schedule a consultation with us, you will receive legal advice and options for structuring your estate planning, business formation, or other legal work. We don't just limit our advice to what you think you need help with, we offer creative solutions and varying options based on your desired goals and objectives.
- Leveraging our team to give you the results you need, at a cost you can afford. Unlike very small law firms, we have a trained team of lawyers and non-lawyers. You won't pay "senior partner" rates for work that can be performed by a skilled paralegal. We leverage our team to give you results in a cost-effective manner.
- We offer flexible payment terms and schedules. On non-litigation files, we can generally offer flat-fee based services or hourly billing. This option may help you budget your legal work more appropriately. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards. We also offer payment schedules as low as $100 per month when paid as agreed.
- We are deal-makers; not deal-breakers. Let us work with you to close your real estate transaction, put a deal together, or work through potential litigation. We work through legal issues to assist you in your objectives.
- We protect your legal interests. If you are involved in litigation, we will offer options and work to serve your legal goals. If standing up for you includes litigation, we work hard to achieve the best outcome for you. We have experience navigating courts throughout the State of South Carolina.
- You get what you pay for. We are not a cut-rate law firm or pre-paid service. Our quality exceeds our cost.
The information on this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship with our firm. First, you and our firm must agree to representation. Please see our Privacy/Legal page for more information. Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.